I’m still holding the BUYs (1070 pips) and wanted so much to add more buys for myself and my clients but could not find a reliable trade setup.
It just touched a weekly trend line and it can act as a strong barrier for time being.
So we are watching it closely on lower time frames to see if there would be a bounce.
Time to buy, there’s no buy setup or analysis, purely based on the price, Silver is on the lowest point since 2009
As I found out, the production cost is $15 per ounce
📈 Market Overview 📉
- Dollar's ride on jobs data loses steam, but rebound nears ahead of Fed hikes
- EUR/USD climbs to highest in over 5 months ahead of crucial NFP report
- Dollar in retreat; Payrolls release looms large
- Asia FX turns cautious ahead of U.S. payrolls, dollar hits 3-mth low
- C$ dips against greenback; falls harder vs other G10 currencies
- Dollar index lowest since August as inflation moderates
- Dollar slumps on Powell's comments; Yen benefits the most
💱 Our Preferred Forex Broker
IC Markets is an Australian Regulated Forex broker, founded in 2007. The company is considered safe because it is regulated by the top-tier Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC, AFSL, CySEC).
We recommend ICMarkets especially to the new traders who value easy account opening and free deposit/withdrawal options with the tightest spreads and fairly better customer service
💬 Kind Words of Forexian Clients