I’m still holding the BUYs (1070 pips) and wanted so much to add more buys for myself and my clients but could not find a reliable trade setup.
It just touched a weekly trend line and it can act as a strong barrier for time being.
So we are watching it closely on lower time frames to see if there would be a bounce.
Time to buy, there’s no buy setup or analysis, purely based on the price, Silver is on the lowest point since 2009
As I found out, the production cost is $15 per ounce
📈 Market Overview 📉
- West African regional bloc adopts new plan to launch single currency in 2027
- Bitcoin falls 7% to $35,431.15
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Trust Dollar Rally for Now, But Bears Will Be Back
- Embarrassing defeat, UK PM Johnson's party loses out at election
- Dollar Extends Gains; Set For Large Weekly Gain
- Dollar Up, Investors Continue to Feel Bite of Hawkish Fed Decision
💱 Our Preferred Forex Broker
IC Markets is an Australian Regulated Forex broker, founded in 2007. The company is considered safe because it is regulated by the top-tier Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC, AFSL, CySEC).
We recommend ICMarkets especially to the new traders who value easy account opening and free deposit/withdrawal options with the tightest spreads and fairly better customer service
💬 Kind Words of Forexian Clients