I’m still holding the BUYs (1070 pips) and wanted so much to add more buys for myself and my clients but could not find a reliable trade setup.
It just touched a weekly trend line and it can act as a strong barrier for time being.
So we are watching it closely on lower time frames to see if there would be a bounce.
Time to buy, there’s no buy setup or analysis, purely based on the price, Silver is on the lowest point since 2009
As I found out, the production cost is $15 per ounce
📈 Market Overview 📉
- Cryptocurrency exchange Huobi to clean up existing mainland clients by end-2021
- Dollar climbs as Evergrande uncertainty percolates
- Dollar Edges Higher as Policy Gap Widens; Evergrande Fears Continue to Bubble
- Dollar Up, but Remains Near Week Low Even as Risk Sentiment Slowly Improves
- U.S. congressional Democrats report deal to pay for Biden spending plans
- Dollar slumps as risk appetite rebounds
- Short bets on Asian currencies creep up on Fed taper outlook: Reuters poll
💱 Our Preferred Forex Broker
IC Markets is an Australian Regulated Forex broker, founded in 2007. The company is considered safe because it is regulated by the top-tier Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC, AFSL, CySEC).
We recommend ICMarkets especially to the new traders who value easy account opening and free deposit/withdrawal options with the tightest spreads and fairly better customer service
💬 Kind Words of Forexian Clients