Short term Long, Long term Short, Watching it for a break out to take a short term buy, though there is still a chance for the down move
So far exactly as forecasted, can either take the buy on a lower time frame (riskier) or wait for the breakout and take it.
Looking for this trade based on Fib, and it seems is almost ready to take off
The first buy was triggered and closed break even. Some traders still in the trade, as they didn’t move their stop loss to break even.
Check out one of our forecasts on Bitcoin in August 2020 and its results 😎
📈 Market Overview 📉
- Dollar snaps three-day losing streak as selling pressure abates
- Lebanese central bank seeks to strengthen currency after slump
- Dollar Lower as Longs Head For The Exit
- Marketmind: Let's talk about sterling
- Bank of Korea Hikes Again as Inflation Fears Mount, Fed Gears Up
- Dollar Down, Set for Weekly Fall as Interest Rate Hike Bets Firm
- Dollar slips as positioning and technical selling weigh
💱 Our Preferred Forex Broker
IC Markets is an Australian Regulated Forex broker, founded in 2007. The company is considered safe because it is regulated by the top-tier Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC, AFSL, CySEC).
We recommend ICMarkets especially to the new traders who value easy account opening and free deposit/withdrawal options with the tightest spreads and fairly better customer service
💬 Kind Words of Forexian Clients