Short term Long, Long term Short, Watching it for a break out to take a short term buy, though there is still a chance for the down move
So far exactly as forecasted, can either take the buy on a lower time frame (riskier) or wait for the breakout and take it.
Looking for this trade based on Fib, and it seems is almost ready to take off
The first buy was triggered and closed break even. Some traders still in the trade, as they didn’t move their stop loss to break even.
Check out one of our forecasts on Bitcoin in August 2020 and its results 😎
📈 Market Overview 📉
- Cryptocurrency exchange Huobi to clean up existing mainland clients by end-2021
- Dollar climbs as Evergrande uncertainty percolates
- Dollar Edges Higher as Policy Gap Widens; Evergrande Fears Continue to Bubble
- Dollar Up, but Remains Near Week Low Even as Risk Sentiment Slowly Improves
- U.S. congressional Democrats report deal to pay for Biden spending plans
- Dollar slumps as risk appetite rebounds
- Short bets on Asian currencies creep up on Fed taper outlook: Reuters poll
💱 Our Preferred Forex Broker
IC Markets is an Australian Regulated Forex broker, founded in 2007. The company is considered safe because it is regulated by the top-tier Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC, AFSL, CySEC).
We recommend ICMarkets especially to the new traders who value easy account opening and free deposit/withdrawal options with the tightest spreads and fairly better customer service
💬 Kind Words of Forexian Clients