The previous buy touched its target (+400 pips 🤑)
So far exactly as forecasted.
We took a small buy here that it’s working very well (usually the one you are not sure about works like a charm 🙄)
We are expecting this move, but there is no sign of it and there is no setup at all, so no choice but to wait.
We are watching it and expecting a breakout and a flag for buy.
📈 Market Overview 📉
- Dollar snaps three-day losing streak as selling pressure abates
- Lebanese central bank seeks to strengthen currency after slump
- Dollar Lower as Longs Head For The Exit
- Marketmind: Let's talk about sterling
- Bank of Korea Hikes Again as Inflation Fears Mount, Fed Gears Up
- Dollar Down, Set for Weekly Fall as Interest Rate Hike Bets Firm
- Dollar slips as positioning and technical selling weigh
💱 Our Preferred Forex Broker
IC Markets is an Australian Regulated Forex broker, founded in 2007. The company is considered safe because it is regulated by the top-tier Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC, AFSL, CySEC).
We recommend ICMarkets especially to the new traders who value easy account opening and free deposit/withdrawal options with the tightest spreads and fairly better customer service
💬 Kind Words of Forexian Clients