Short term Long, Long term Short, Watching it for a break out to take a short term buy, though there is still a chance for the down move
So far exactly as forecasted, can either take the buy on a lower time frame (riskier) or wait for the breakout and take it.
Looking for this trade based on Fib, and it seems is almost ready to take off
The first buy was triggered and closed break even. Some traders still in the trade, as they didn’t move their stop loss to break even.
It’s touching the line again and have to wait and see what will happen.
For now, there’s no sell or buy setup in the short term but the long term view is UP
📈 Market Overview 📉
- Bitcoin falls 7% to $35,431.15
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Trust Dollar Rally for Now, But Bears Will Be Back
- Embarrassing defeat, UK PM Johnson's party loses out at election
- Dollar Extends Gains; Set For Large Weekly Gain
- Dollar Up, Investors Continue to Feel Bite of Hawkish Fed Decision
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
💱 Our Preferred Forex Broker
IC Markets is an Australian Regulated Forex broker, founded in 2007. The company is considered safe because it is regulated by the top-tier Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC, AFSL, CySEC).
We recommend ICMarkets especially to the new traders who value easy account opening and free deposit/withdrawal options with the tightest spreads and fairly better customer service
💬 Kind Words of Forexian Clients