The previous buy touched its target (+400 pips 🤑)
So far exactly as forecasted.
We took a small buy here that it’s working very well (usually the one you are not sure about works like a charm 🙄)
We are expecting this move, but there is no sign of it and there is no setup at all, so no choice but to wait.
We are watching it and expecting a breakout and a flag for buy.
📈 Market Overview 📉
- Bitcoin falls 7% to $35,431.15
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Trust Dollar Rally for Now, But Bears Will Be Back
- Embarrassing defeat, UK PM Johnson's party loses out at election
- Dollar Extends Gains; Set For Large Weekly Gain
- Dollar Up, Investors Continue to Feel Bite of Hawkish Fed Decision
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
💱 Our Preferred Forex Broker
IC Markets is an Australian Regulated Forex broker, founded in 2007. The company is considered safe because it is regulated by the top-tier Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC, AFSL, CySEC).
We recommend ICMarkets especially to the new traders who value easy account opening and free deposit/withdrawal options with the tightest spreads and fairly better customer service
💬 Kind Words of Forexian Clients